Paper Policies & Guidelines
WIFF Paper Policy
- At least one author of submitted papers needs to register for the conference to present the paper.
- An author may only be the author or co-author for a maximum of three articles submitted in any of the tracks of the conference. For authors who have submitted more than three articles as author or co-author would risk their work not being considered for review.
Guidelines for Submitting the Manuscript
The deadline for submitting manuscripts to the conference is April 30, 2022. Please click on the 'Submit Paper' button on the sidebar to submit your manuscript. You will be asked to create an account and will be guided through the submission process. Please note the following points to keep in mind while submitting your paper(s).
- Authors are requested to submit full-text papers (.doc, .docx, or .pdf) including results, tables, figures, and references through electronic submission systems which can be found here.
- The paper should not be more than 25 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references) single-spaced in Times New Roman 12pt font in A4 size page.
- Page margin from Top = 0.75", Bottom = 1.69", Left = Right = 0.56" should be set.
- The first page of your paper must include the following information:
- TITLE (bold, all capital letters)
- Author Names, University Affiliations, and Email addresses.
- Keywords: Please provide a list of 4-5 keys words
- All text must be aligned left in the main body of your paper.
- REFERENCES: Please ensure that:
- All references mentioned in the paper are provided in the reference list, and there is no reference in the list that is not mentioned in the main text of the paper.
- All references should follow the APA style.
- All tables and figures must be sequentially numbered and placed within the main document.
- Additional tables can be put in an annexure.