I.P.B.A Policy and Rules Governing Scholarship Grants
The attached document is the I.P.B.A' s 'Policy and Rules Governing Scholarship Grants'.
- Students who demonstrate good scholarship ability
- Satisfactory mark in the aptitude test administered by I.P.B.A.
- Pass on oral interview by representative of I.P.B.A
- Students to be in need of financial assistance
- Student must complete all required forms of the Institute
I.P.B.A, University of Karachi, Aptitude test, Financial assistance, Scholarship, Students
"I.P.B.A Policy and Rules Governing Scholarship Grants" (Unpublished institutional document) / Institute of Public and Business, University of Karachi, 1962, Retrieved from https://ir.iba.edu.pk/historical-documents/44