Download Full Text (5.4 MB)
The name of the organization shall be the Graduate School of Business Administration Alumni Association (GSBA Alumni Association).
Aims and Objectives of GSBA:
- To serve as a liason organization between the GSBA and its alumni.
- To assist the graduates in making suitable placements in leading commercial industrial, semi-governmental and government organizations.
- To work, wherever necessary, for the enactment and revision of laws in the interest of business and industry.
- To serve as an information exchange for business and industrial management and disseminate knowledge and information in this respect.
- To encourage and stimulate research activities in the field of business and industrial management.
- To encourage professional growth through further formal professional training, informal self development, and by promotion of research activities.
IBA, Alumni Association, Graduates, Executive Committee, Business Community
"Constitution-Graduate School of Business Administration Alumni Association" (Unpublished institutional document) / Institute of Public and Business Administration, 1961, Retrieved from https://ir.iba.edu.pk/historical-documents/16