Download Full Text (8.0 MB)
Objectives of the B.B.A Programme:
- To provide the students with a broad-based vocational education & training.
- To provide the students with an understanding of the internal working of business organizations, the external environment of business, and the interaction of the business with the external environment.
- To help the students acquire experience in analysis and synthesis of information, which would enable them to apply principles to specific problems.
- To prepare the students for supervisory and junior executive positions in business and industry giving them at the same time necessary background for promotions to higher echelons of managerial hierarchy.
- To prepare the students to continue their studies in business administration at the master's and doctoral level.
IBA, Tentative courses, B.B.A, Course-contents, Middle-management, Managerial hierarchy
"Introduction of the B.B.A program 1970" (Unpublished institutional document) / Institute of Business Administration, 1970, Retrieved from https://ir.iba.edu.pk/historical-documents/14
The full text of this document is only accessible to authorized users or at campus-wide network.